NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. You may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Dreaming Ain't Free

Bummer. I didn't win in yesterday's 6/49 lotto draw. Prize was over P170 million. I think I overheard on the radio there were seven winners. Unfortunately, I am not one of them. Not even the consolation prizes.

Not winning makes me wonder why some people bet regularly. Me - I only bet when the pot is over P100 million. Then I heard the radio talk host said, "Dreaming is free, after all. That is what makes the lotto so attractive."

Boy, he really got that wrong. My dreaming cost me P100. 5 picks at P20 each. I am out P100 because I dreamed. If P100 isn't real money, then I don't know what is.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP