NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. You may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Being Nice on Christmas

What is the fuss about being nice during Christmas? Why can't people be nice all year round? It is as if come December, people have a switch that they turn on so they are always smiling. But the rest of the year the switch is turned off and they are back to their mean old selves.

Me? I would rather be a grouchy humbug all year round - at least I am sincere. Well, not that I am a regular grouch. It is only these days when I meet people who greet me with frozen smiles who would otherwise not even acknowledge my presence the rest of the year. Bah!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP