NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. You may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Anonymous Christmas text messages

One thing I don't like about Christmas are the text greetings I get from people I don't know. Like just about know, I am beginning to receive Christmas messages from unknown numbers. They are obviously unknown to me as instead of a familiar name in the sender's box, an unfamiliar number listed.

Of course, it would be embarrassing to text back "Hu r u?" or "Hu s dis pls?" especially if it turns out the sender is a superior or someone is supposed to be closed to you. After all, why bother sending personal messages to acquaintances?

At the same time, I don't feel right replying "Merry Christmas 2" to someone I don't even know. Somehow the spirit of the season just doesn't seem there.

So I just don't reply. And I go crazy wondering who the sender is...grrrrrr....

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP