NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. You may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search

Monday, January 12, 2009

Quirky Chrome

I switched to Google's Chrome browser because it is supposed to be faster. But since then I have found little annoyances here and there. But there is one major flaw that is making me think of switching back to Firefox.

When composing the photos in one of my other blogs, Pinay Pretty Faces, I have found out Chrome does not allow me to resize them while in Compose mode by just clicking and dragging the photos. Firefox does. I have to manually calculate the dimensions and change them in the Edit Html mode. Worse, for some reasons, the dimensions are not even listed! So I can't the sizes. Grrrrr.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP