NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. You may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search

Monday, March 9, 2009

Three Stars and a Sun

I have never met the man and obviously he never knew of my existence. But I have listened to his music every now and then. When I heard of his passing, in some odd, unexplainable way, I sensed something in me died,too. And when I watched a TV tribute for him, I shed a tear or two.

Maybe it was his songs, his patriotic anthems. Or perhaps his down-to-earth personality. Whatever it was, his art was able to reach out and touched me. So now I am affected by his death and feel a sense of loss.

Three stars and a sun - Francis M. embodied his lyrics. Perhaps, in time, he just might come to represent the sun that we sorely need for our country.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP